Friday 20 December 2013

WIP Update

Just a short WIP update because you comments were so encouraging. My work with the camp scene is going well and I managed to paint the figures during the past days. This evening I glued them onto a suitable base and used acrylic paste to coat some gaps at the figures' baseplates:
Alltogether I'm satisfied with the intermediary result. No top-notch paintjob though but it will make a nice vignette I hope. Anyway I'm confident to finish them just in time for Curt's first bonus challenge.

11 comments:

  1. Great work so far... just curious - whats 'acrylic paste' - got a brand name I can google?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great looking scene, I think the painting is excellent
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic stuff, I look forward to seeing this in its full glory when you've done the base.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks brilliant Stefan, gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice painting! Looking forward to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You said 'No to-notch painting'. This piece really caught my eye as soon as I saw it, you have done a wonderful job both painting and composition and I look forward to seeing the end result.
    Merry Christmas,
    Pat.

    ReplyDelete