Monday 11 June 2012

Finally.... Basing finished !

Last week was quite in Monty's Caravan. For the last evenings I've been busy with three gun crews of Royal Foot Artillery which habe to be finished until next week because they're needed for a large Napoleonic game in a fortnight.
Additionally I have to deepen the Black Powder rules, learn the composition of the army for the game and arrange things with my allied commanders.

Therefor blogging got a raw deal last week.

Nevertheless I want to keep you informed and present the major progress of this weekend. I finished the bases of my 44th Rgt. of Foot finally:
The completely finished regiment.
Within the next few days I'll try to post a short tutorial how I made the bases. Nothing too exiting bit to me the result has been worth the efforts.

10 comments:

  1. That's a stunning looking unit now, great basing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The unit looks great! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous unit Stefan; well worth all the effort you put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fine work,well done. A splendid unit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent looking unit, just the thing to get myself going on my Prussians (just waiting on bases now). Great looking blog, I'll have a better look around later tonight.

    By the way, thanks for your recent comment on my blog. It showed up in my e-mail inbox, but unfortunately it never appeared on the blog itself. Weird, but thanks for stopping by and your kind words anyway.

    -Jason

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comment.

      I realized that disappearing comments thing before... It's rellay kind of weird. I should have an eye on my blogs and comments for that... I'll try to send a new comment this evening again.

      Cheers
      Monty

      Delete
  6. Very nice work. I like the brighter colours and the standards look very fine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful painting, Wellie would be well chuffed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so since "Old Hookey" is on the to-do-list. But there are several brigade on top of it before him... ;-)

      Delete
  8. A beautiful looking unit - well done!

    ReplyDelete